[OM] A few nice bits and pieces, but no major clearance sale . . .

Subject: [OM] A few nice bits and pieces, but no major clearance sale . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:30:01 EDT
I'm packing some stuff in anticipation of a move and have a few items which
I know will end up on eBay, however thought I'd offer them here before I pack
them and move them.  All price include shipping in the USA.  Slightly  higher
if shipped overseas.

The Olympus OM System Lens Handbook - the book is essential for anyone  who
owns or is building a an OM system.  I have three, one of which will  remain in
my library.  The other two are looking for new homes. The first  one is a
very nice condition used one at $35.  The second one is new/like  new in it's
original cardboard shipping carton with my name and address on the  outside.
This one at $60.

Nice, super clean Olympus OM bellows.  No cracks in blocks.   Front and rear
caps.  $100.
____________

Olympus Quick Auto 310 flash with instruction manual. $35

Auto cord 0.6m for 310 flash. I have two. $12 each

Remote Sensor/cord for the Quick Auto 310. $$20

Or all 4 of the Quick Auto items sent to you for $48.
_____________

24mm f2.8 Zuiko, complete kit with case, hood & both caps. Perfect  glass and
mechanics and almost no signs of wear on the barrel.  Beautiful  lens at $125.

This is a short list. If there is something you need, you might give me a
bump off list to see if I have your item as surplus and available for
adoption.

For anyone in Texas or near by who is looking for darkroom equipment, I  have
a bit of surplus, fairly high end darkroom gear available, including a 5 ft
stainless steel California Stainless sink, custom built film drying cabinet,
Eseco revolving door, Beseler 45V XL enlarger  and other stuff probably
including a 16X20 archival washer.  I'm not interested is shipping any of  this
stuff.  Might part out and ship the light source for the  enlarger.  It is the
45
 universal and includes a couple of the  mixing chambers.

I'm building a darkroom, however got a little over zealous in my hunting  and
gathering. Off list, please.  Bill Barber

listings at AOL Autos.