[OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:51:27 -0400
On Apr 10, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Marc Lawrence wrote:
> I've finally been getting around to setting up a gallery for my
> photos,
> using the Gallery 2 software.

I can't say about the differences in appearance. I just know stuff
looks different on the web than it does in print, and it looks
different on different monitors, unless all owners are anal about
their calibration, and maybe use exactly the same calibrator. For me,
the decision has been to mutter and mumble and spew curses and poxes
on all their houses, and continue to use Adobe color space and treat
everything as though it's going to be a print. Which likely it is,
though there are a few pix on my website that may never get printed.

But I second the opinion of others that the type is near-impossible
to read. How are people going to know about your ambivalence to
underwear if they can't separate the words from the background? Alas,
for myself, I fear I'm not far from the day when I have to wear
Pampers for Old Poops.

And, oh yeah, I like the first dog pic the best.

--Bob Whitmire
Incontinence is not a State of Mind
www.bwp33.com