[OM] My E-3 returns

Subject: [OM] My E-3 returns
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:12:02 +0100
Arrived on Friday, it did.  Had a call from Digital Depot on Thursday
to say they'd sent it, so took the day off and resolved to take it out
to the park that afternoon (pictures now posted and announced
elsewhere - www.ian955.fotopic.net if you missed it).

Trouble is, I can't see that anything's been done to it.  I tried
repeating the tests I did last time, and calclated the angle of
rotation.  Before- 0.68 degrees; after - 0.55 degrees.  I'm not sure
what the likely experimental error is, but I suspect 0.13 degrees
might be within it.  I'm rather annoyed about that.