[OM] Re: (OT) go and see JUNO

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) go and see JUNO
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:46:08 EDT
Yes, even a guy can like this one.  Well, at least this guy did.   I'm with
you Gord . . . this one is worth seeing.  Oh, your wife will love  it and think
you are brilliant for suggesting it.  She might even overlook  the last OM
package or two that has mysteriously showed up at your  doorstep.  <[B^)  Bill
Barber

In a message dated 4/5/2008 4:56:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,