[OM] Legend: was Printers R1900 or B9180

Subject: [OM] Legend: was Printers R1900 or B9180
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
It isn't a vampire movie so much like Blade series or Underworld, both of which
I had seen blips and blurbs of..

 I couldnt sit through "I am Legend"  .. hell, I think "Chicken Run" is a
horror movie, I mean, interrment, slaughter and chick-ocide, lies and deciet,
subterfuge, espionage,  and even some romance and a happy ending...
  and I *LIKE* gravy...

 " I Am Legend"  frankly scared the bejenkins  out of me, I had nightmares for
a week. I was in the mining camp and sorta had no choices what to view on the
screen so I just went to bed at 8:00PM.

I guess if your personal reality is desolate, void of love and joy, and you
honestly think that TEOTWAWKI is going to be a scary and lonely place, that
would be a good movie for you, certainly not for me....

 Cheers.. Tim
***************************************
"It                   is trite law that His Majesty’s subjects are free, if
they                   can, to make their own arrangements, so that their cases
may                   fall outside the scope of the taxing acts.They incur no
legal                   penalties and, strictly speaking, no moral censure if,
having                   considered the lines drawn by the legislature for the
                 imposition of taxes, they make it their business to walk
            outside them.” - Levene v. Inland Revenue Commissioners, H.L.(E)
{1929} A.C.

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180

I sort of ignored it because I saw some review that called it a
vampire movie. Maybe I will have to reconsider.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

On / April 5, 2008 CE, at 11:54 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:

> Have not seen that one. Probably won't. It was all I could do to sit
> still through Omega Man years ago. (Not because it was bad, but
> rather because it wasn't.) When I heard that was the basis for the
> new Will Smith film, and knowing how much credibility Will Smith can
> bring to a role, I said to myself, "Self, you really don't need to
> put yourself through that again." <g>

List usage info:    http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Access, No Cost.