[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:58:33 -0400
At the risk of sounding like a heretic at a prayer meeting, it's
_just_ a lens. If you think it needs to be in top working order so
you can pass light through it to expose film, send it to John. If you
think it needs to be an object of worship to which List members may
mount pilgrimages, build a shrine and put out a collection plate.
Truth to tell, as a lens, its images may or may not make it worth the
investment. As a shrine, however, it may pay for itself many times over.

--Bob Whitmire
Tongue Mostly in Cheek
www.bwp33.com