[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:31:09 +0100
Well said, Andrew.  Some desirable Zuiko lenses have come into my hands over
the years, and while it is nice to have acquired them at attractive prices,
the process of putting them on the body and using them was "instructive".
Cathartic, even (there's a word especially for you).  And the feeling,
having passed them on to other even more appreciative list members, is even
better.

--
Piers