[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:30:05 -0400
Don't ignore the possibility that the front cell with filter threads
might be shared with another lens.  JH could possibly have the part or a
junker might be obtained which has a good front cell.  I've tried this
filter ring repair one time.  I did it well enough that the filter would
screw on with only a tiny bit of dragging but my repair was still
evident.  Even if there is no perfect replacement it's possible one
could be cut down from a longer front cell of the same diameter.  Here's
wishing you put this back into perfect condition.

Chuck Norcutt