[OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:26:15 +0000
John

I have a Metz flash that includes a slave receiver (Mecablitz 34
CS-2).  Although it does not have the automatics that you probably
seek, it is a very clever little flash with which I have had excellent
results over the last 4 or 5 years.  It can ignore the use of flash
for  AF as it has 2 slave modes and it has its own automatic exposure
system.

Chris