[OM] Re: a bit scary - now FS

Subject: [OM] Re: a bit scary - now FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:10:26 EDT
I've got a very nice 24mm f2.8 with case that could be had for $125 plus
postage.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 3/23/2008 5:09:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Anyway,  what is really a bit disturbing is that last night I actually
had a  clear dream of going to a market and finding a mint OM-4Ti with
24mm  f2.8 lens, and buying it for a steal.

It was strange how specific the  dream was.... given the choice I
probably would have gone with a  more exotic lens / body... but hey, it
certainly would be  nice.

Home.