[OM] a bit scary

Subject: [OM] a bit scary
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:07:53 +1100
Hello

In my original introductory post to this list (where I professed a
strange attraction to accumulating OM gear after the initial purchase
of an OM-1), Bill wrote back:

"Your addiction is called zuikoholism,
and its bad. Worse than crack or heroin."

Well, after a few months of compulsive collecting I have a big box
full of OM gear in various states of repair, along with a surprising
variety of 3rd party miscellaneous bits and pieces.  Still haven't
managed to find the perfect combination...  or more to the point, the
time in which to really enjoy the gear I have acquired.

Anyway, what is really a bit disturbing is that last night I actually
had a clear dream of going to a market and finding a mint OM-4Ti with
24mm f2.8 lens, and buying it for a steal.

It was strange how specific the dream was.... given the choice I
probably would have gone with a more exotic lens / body... but hey, it
certainly would be nice.

Brent