[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:06:59 +0800
My feel about their quality is based on some of the lenses I have sold for a
friend, he still owning lots of Pentax gears, he complain about the plastic
feel of the 16-45. The 50/1.4 and 135/2.8 doesn't look smart to my eyes.
Many of their zooms are from Tokina, the 16-45, 50-135/2.8, 12-24... Have a
look on the Tokina 50-135 and 12-24 you will see what I mean, may be you
will like the look of Pentax but the Tokina version look better to my eyes.

C.H.Ling