[OM] Re: check out this posting: Olympus OM 24 - 40 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: check out this posting: Olympus OM 24 - 40 zoom
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:29:42 -0300
2008/3/19, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  Down sampling the images from the large MP cameras to match the pixel
>  dimension of the older, smaller MP cameras was simply a way to make a
>  fair comparison of noise and sharpness/detail.

OK, now I see it.

So the argument is that noise hasn't got any worse.

But then, my argument is that if current technology was applied to
new, say, 6MPx sensors noise would be down.

Just as Panasonic & Olympus have been able to get less noise from the
new E-(3|420), L10 10MPx sensor when compared to the E-[45]10 one.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx