[OM] Re: Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:33:26 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Oh, heck. Try me.  Remember I'm an Navy man and any port in the storm  works
> for me.
1. Use competent software for your images and reserve the Oly stuff for
firmware upgrades. There is free stuff that works well, let alone the
quality stuff you pay for.

2. Buy cameras that comes with competent software, don't charge extra
for even more powerful incompetent software and don't require any
external software for firmware updates.

3. Suffer in silence, like any devoted DZuikohead.

4. You asked!

Sorry if I offend anyone, but really. I still have a huge soft spot for
Oly and I can't believe they keep shooting themselves in the foot with
their software quality polices - and with "support" like CH got. Do they
somehow think it doesn't matter?

Moose