[OM] Re: Small world ain't it?

Subject: [OM] Re: Small world ain't it?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:33:21 +1100
Ah, bin diving. A lost art!
Recently I found a rear lens cap for a Minolta rangefinder - Leica
screw - in one of the few places left with junk bins. I was tempted
to keep it for my own use but sold it on the bay, thinking that
someone out there really, really needed a genuine one of these. If
I'd known a collecter, I'd have donated it.
I love finding rare bits, even if they're not for me.
40.5 is a common size for things Russian and even my Minolta 28mm M
mount lens uses that size.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx