[OM] Re: OT: Canon TTL Flash Was: FL-36R features an optical slave?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Canon TTL Flash Was: FL-36R features an optical slave?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:35:43 -0700
Thanks for the suggestions, guys, but I think I'll just follow my bliss
- ignorance - and avoid flash wherever possible.

Johnny, my "contribution" to the thread was to say that I've never shot
flash with the 5D, in going on two years, and have shot no more than
10-12 flash shots with anything in the last year or so.

Dr. No (Flash) Moose