[OM] Re: Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED

Subject: [OM] Re: Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:14:54 -0400
For the size and presentation, it was just spectacularly fine. 3MP
will do the job in capable hands. True, a full frame DSLR with some
$2K glass would have done the subject justice, but really only at the
larger print sizes. (Language mavens: sorry about two -ly's in a row.)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com