[OM] editing images in lightroom....

Subject: [OM] editing images in lightroom....
From: james olson <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:24:56 -0800

I am in the process of learning Lightroom, and have a question that I haven't
been able to figure out in any online forums...

If I am working on a batch of, say, 50 images, is there any way I can go
through the pictures quickly and do small edits, and at the end, have all the
edited pictures in one folder... It seems to me that Lightroom wants me to
request a save command for each image.  As I am editing, can I set up Lightroom
to save each edited image with a keystroke, such as "S" ------ so after I am
done editing an image, I hit "s" and move onto the next image.

Pixmantec Rawshooter Premium used to be able to do this, and I miss the easy
workflow of RSP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, James.

James Olson