[OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea

Subject: [OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:14:49 +1000
Gordon Ross wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Thanks (i think) to Marctheenablerfromthelanddownunder  I will be
> using an OLY brand digital- the new 1030 stylus sw  reviewed here
 > -  http://www.dpreview.com/news/0801/08012202olyswseries.asp

Why'd you buy one of them? I've heard that they're total crap. ;-)

> I am picking it up today and It will get christened in two weeks
> on a cruise to the Florida Keys and Cozumel seeing underwater duty as
> well.

Nice. I look forward to seeing the photos.

> SO my suggestion for an upcoming TOPE now would be underwater shots!
> (let them buy housings! :-)

I've got a self-portrait from when I was washing my 770SW under the tap
and inadvertently pressed the declencheur. I'd delete it because it's,
unsurprisingly, not the greatest of photos, but it just tickles me pink,
as one of the few photos of myself that I have, that it was taken by
accident.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz