[OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea

Subject: [OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:50:30 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Were you fully declenché at the time?
> As I remember, the bouton is so petite that it would be almost
> impossible.

I've only been looser in Bali and after a bad Woolworths chicken kebab.

Yeah, I'm not sure how that happened. The "bouton is so petite", and
isn't all that sensitive either. It could be that I held it
over-cautiously (that is, too tightly) while holding it one-handed,
fearing that I would drop it in the sink and thus forgetting that the
same construction ideas that let me wash it under the tape also
protected it from such a tiny fall.

It could be that I'm subconsciously "so vain; I probably think this
camera's about me" (with apologies to Carly Simon).

It's not flattering - you can see right up my nostrils.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz