[OM] Re: My Odyssey pix

Subject: [OM] Re: My Odyssey pix
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:30:35 -0000
And following *your* sub-lead, Iwert, my shortlist is here:

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Gallery-SW/OO/index.html

Images from Edinburgh last August - Princes St Gardens, Scottish Parliament
(Enric Miralles) and the Festival Fringe.  All on Agfa Ultra ISO50 negative
film, which accounts for the unusual appearance, and using Zuiko 18/3.5 or
35-70/3.6.  Commercial scans at development - maybe I will do "propoer"
scans before the formal upload to OO site!

It was a true pleasure to use a limited range of manual focus lenses on a
small camera with inbuilt cinemascope - though that will come as new to
nobody here.

I thought the inscription on the flagstone in the fifth image was
particularly relevant to this list "Go back far enough and all humankind are
cousins" - find out about the person whose words those are here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Mitchison

--
Piers