[OM] Re: [OT] Are film photos better?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Are film photos better?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 07:58:31 -0500
My sentiments as well.  I've wondered where these images come from and
whether there are issues of copyright.  Based on the solicitation note
at the bottom I think we're supposed to believe they came from the
owners.  But it's hard to believe the owners would agree with some of
the captions.

Chuck Norcutt