[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Moose Monday v. AP

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Moose Monday v. AP
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:58:32 +1100
Yeah - that's what they all say. Has the nice lady in the white dress
brought your lunch yet? :)
That Blackman quote sounds like one of those 'dramatic effect'
statements that feature writers use in the faint hope of stirring up
a bit of controversy. The true dotard might have trouble holding a
camera - and even understanding what it is. I appreciate the
curmudgeonly spirit and intent though.
Of course there's nothing better than a good, bright split image
finder or rangefinder for focussing - assuming that you have the time
to do it, have remembered your glasses and wits, can find a camera
that's got them and so on. But I was shooting an excitable puppy
yesterday and she wasn't about to keep still so I really appreciated
the giant E3 point and shoot.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx