[OM] Re: TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season o

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season op...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:52:48 EST
Sounds like Dallas and I'd have to drive past a bunch of beautiful flowers
to get there. I did drive to Dallas once, to pick up some darkroom  equipment.
Seriously, the wildflowers are wonderful all  over Texas, when they are good
and some years are better than others.   I'll be doing my wildflower
photography in East, West and Central Texas  this year.  I'm building a new
home in the
epicenter of  Texas wildflowers . . .  foundation being poured this week.
Bill  Barber

In a message dated 3/4/2008 9:38:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,