[OM] Re: TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season o

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season openin...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:31:26 EST
Ah, perfect for the Texas wildflower season and with a trip to Big Bend
Nat'l Park scheduled right in the middle of the period, I'm excited. I'd hoped
share some wildflower images with the Odyssey gallery and now the opportunity
 presents itself.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 3/4/2008 7:18:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,