[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:34:51 -0800 (PST)
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Once you start sinking, lie down, extract legs and roll off to
> firmer, er, ground or the water. At least that's fun.

When I was in grade-school, we were taught all about "quick-sand".
The area had numerous pockets of the stuff and was quite treacherous.

One day I was mountain-biking a trail which I never traversed before
and I hit a patch of it.  The bike stopped instantly and I was thrown
past the patch.  But by the time I got enough wind back in me and
feeling in my extremeties, the bike was half swallowed. It was
actually quite a chore getting it back out.

Scary stuff.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs