[OM] Re: OM4t locked up

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t locked up
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 05:24:15 -0800
Well, I don't know how closely related the OM 4t and the OM-2sp are, but my
2sp locked up on me some time ago. It turned out to be an overwind problem.
I don't recall the specifics of it all, but something slipped and allowed
the shutter to overwind, thereby locking everything up. John Hermanson knew
right off what the problem was, so I sent it to him and he fixed it right
up. I'm sure he'll see this thread in the morning and be able to help.

Best of luck,
Darin