[OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:45:54 -0300
2008/3/2, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Nice flash but an unnecessary expense in my book, especially for TTL on
> a digital camera.

Why is that?

> Better results come from an inexpensive manual/auto
> mode flash unit supplemented with a flash meter.

Sounds like I can save a buckload with a little learning.  But since I
already have my wife's clearance on this, it would be nice to have
something just as well built and powerful, even more a bit perhaps.
Also because it is not always simple or cheap to have this kind of
stuff serviced down here, so it is important to get it right.

What would you suggest for my reading and learning?  I have no idea of
reliable brands and models of flashes (besides your Vivitar and Sunpak
tips), even less meters.

>  In any case, it that's what you're going to get, use it with the OM-1 as
>  well.

Sure enough.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx