[OM] Anyone want an OM-G or two?

Subject: [OM] Anyone want an OM-G or two?
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:06:00 -0500
I have two OM-G bodies that are taking up space on my shelf for which I
have no use whatsoever.  One is in rather nice shape, the other is quite
beat up (the focus screen is severly damamged - looks like someone tried to
pry it out).  I put batteries in both and the shutters fire as they should,
but I have no idea if the shutter speeds are correct or not.  If you need
one of these for parts (such as a prism donor for an OM-1) or would like to
take the chance that one actually works fine, you won't be able to beat
this deal.

I also have the following lenses that are of no use to me:  50/3.5 with
minor haze on the rear element, 50/1.8 mij with balck specs inside and
front filter ring damaged (looks like someone tried to take off a stuck
filter with a wrench), and 35/2 with black specs inside.

If anyone wants any of this stuff, they can have it for the price of postage.

Steve Troy