[OM] Re: In camera BW vs post processing

Subject: [OM] Re: In camera BW vs post processing
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:08:09 -0500
True. The more I fiddle with Nikon's CaptureNX, the more I think it
might be the converter I use for problem shots. One advantage right
out of the gate is the ability to use Nikon's various picture modes,
i.e., neutral, standard, vivid, etc., in addition to emulation of the
old D2x color renditions, which apparently a lot of photogs really
liked. One can freely bounce back and forth between them and see if
the adjustments approach what you're looking for in the conversion.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com