[OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???

Subject: [OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 08:02:34 -0500
I know of but am not familiar with Novoflex bellows.  I just looked on
the bay and see some with Canon, Minolta and Nikon mounts but the
majority Pentax M42.  Is there a base T2 or M42 thread that is adapting
these other mounts or are they intended as dedicated units?

When using Leica screw thread enlarger lenses what adapters are required
at each end of the bellows?

Somewhere around here (still lost after the move) I have a Spiratone
bellows with, IIRC, a Minolta SRT mount.  Is this possibly the sought
after "bellows master" or more likely not?

Chuck Norcutt