[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Beach, a visit from a friend, and lots of

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Beach, a visit from a friend, and lots of flesh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 07:08:42 -0500
I was briefly surprised when I first opened this installment.  Olga (in
the first shot) looks very much like someone I knew very many years ago
and it took a second or two to realize that it wasn't and couldn't be
her.  I like this shot very much but am bothered by the bright blob at
lower right as my eye is always attuned to distracting bright spots.  If
it was mine I'd do something about it but I know you and I differ there.

For the rest it's a very pleasant illustrated story and it made me wish
I was there for the Argentine grill.  It also brought back fond memories
of the mixed grill plate I still remember eating in an Argentine
restaurant in New York City probably 20 or more years ago.  Yes it was
that good.  Come to think of it maybe that's where and when I spotted
Olga's double.  :-)

I was also intrigued by the rope work "jungle gym" on the beach for the
kids to climb on.  I've never seen one constructed of rope before.

Thanks for the return to the narrated story.  It really does make a
difference.

Chuck Norcutt