[OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:20:44 -0800
Ken,

I use cut down protectors on mine in instances where I am particularly
concerned about scratches/damage (climbing, dusty/dirty environments)
otherwise I don't bother. My screen (Nik*n D200) is still pristine as
well. I think for the most part the screens are pretty tough. After last
weekends experience (back country skiing) I may even leave the protector
off completely. It is hard enough to read a histogram when you are
wearing sunglasses, let alone through a protector!

Jim Couch