[OM] Re: OM Auto Bellows - Spares

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Auto Bellows - Spares
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:35:50 -0500
I would suggest looking outside the Oly parts bin to Canon and others.
Examining some of the competitor's bellows units of the time seems to
show that some of them probably sourced a basic rail and slide mechanism
from the same source.  Since there are probably many more Canon FD auto
bellows in the world than OM bellows it seems likely to me there is a
greater chance of finding spare blocks which, on the surface at least,
look like they should fit.

Here are some KEH links to competitive bellows that look like they have
the same basic rail/slide construction.
Canon auto bellows (FD but not FL)
<http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductDetail.aspx?groupsku=CA190090060890&brandcategoryname=35MM&Mode=searchproducts&item=0&ActivateTOC2=false&ID=&BC=&BCC=&CC=&CCC=&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=&KW=bellows>
Konice - no photo at KEH