[OM] Re: E-3 on Moose Monday

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 on Moose Monday
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:55:52 +0100
and softer... even the 1.1xx.xxx
I never believed in a 1.4 being sharp wide open till I used this lens.
I admit it IS big, but I don't mind the size that much anymore & it feels
nice on the E-1.
Compared to the OM 50mm f2 macro it is not that heavy, and that is my
standard lens with my OM's.
And the E-3 is also a bit bigger than my 3ti :). The times of a solid
compact system are gone, unless
using film. I still very much like the E-1, it has become my main camera
again after a replacement E-330 period, but
I am not convinced on the E-3 however and don't feel tempted to upgrade yet,

iwert

2008/2/27, C.H.Ling