[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:50:51 -0500
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was a UK film that featured Tarleton as
a heavy. I can't imagine an American film getting him right, or, for
that matter, even knowing who he was. They certainly didn't in The
Patriot, which while giving your countryman Mel an interesting role,
nevertheless made a complete mash of the history of the period,
including the aforementioned Lt. Col. Tarleton.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com