[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:51:00 -0700
Hi Chuck:

Congratulations indeed! There should be enough pride to burst the
hearts of three generations.  I had a moment like that last summer. My
third son was in a diving competition in Montreal, the city where my
father grew up. We were walking from our hotel to a restaurant and as
we went down the street we came across an old and small armory. It was
the Royal Canadian Black Watch Armory. We were walking the street and
standing at the arched wooden doors that my father had walked through
into the horrors of the second world war. It was a very moving moment,
totally unexpected, and so lucky to be able to be shared with my boys.

Gord