[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:25:28 -0500
Awfully glad he made it back.  Your note rings a bell since my father
was also AWOL when I was born... although he claims not deliberately.
Got busted from Tech. Sgt. to buck private... but only once.  Made it
back to Tech. Sgt. when he shipped to England to work on P-38's and
P-51's at Honington (Chris will remember that) and retired from the Air
Force Reserve as a Lt. Col... which also happens to be the rank my son
was just promoted to last week.  Dad's sending him his silver oak leaves
for his promotion ceremony as he also did when he was promoted to major.

Chuck Norcutt