[OM] Re: E-system accessories

Subject: [OM] Re: E-system accessories
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:51:26 -0500
You can use the Canyon flash cord instead since it has 5 contacts all in
the correct positions to cover the 4 flash contacts on the E-things.  It
used to be that the Canyon was cheaper but I see now that the old Canyon
shoe cord ($60) has been discontinued for a new (supposedly tougher)
version for ($70).  But the Oly cord seems to have had a price reduction
at B&H since it's now cheaper than the old Canyon one at only $53 (at
least if I have the right one (FL-CB05)
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/238212-REG/Olympus_200707_FL_CB05_Hot_Shoe_Cable.html>

Chuck Norcutt