[OM] Re: E-system accessories

Subject: [OM] Re: E-system accessories
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:22:31 +1100
One of the most bizarre things that I've ever seen - all that space
to tell us that the case for the FE190 is only compatible with the
FE190?
And why would a 58mm lens cap not be compatible with the E3? Is it
beneath its dignity?
This could only have been devised by an anally retentive librarian
with too much time and too little imagination.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx