[OM] Re: focus confirmation chip

Subject: [OM] Re: focus confirmation chip
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:03:12 -0000
Actually, Chuck, it's the standard lenses with large exit pupils and/or rear
element protection lugs which are most cramped.  The 50/1.2 and 50/1.4 do
not fit, at all.  The 50/2 just about scrapes in (literally).  The 28/3.5
and 18/3.5 have no problem, nor the shift lenses, but I suspect the f/2
wideangles would be a problem.

--
Piers