[OM] FS - Zuiko 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] FS - Zuiko 50-200mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:38:11 EST
I have recently purchased the SWD version of this lens and am offering my
used 50-200mm here prior to putting it on craigslist or eBay.  Glass and
mechanics are perfect. Only minor signs of use.  As always money cheerfully
refunded if you are dissatisfied upon receipt of the lens and return it to me
in  the
condition received.  Includes all the stuff it came with (caps, hood,  case,
etc.)  Price including insured shipment in the USA is $700.  I  would prefer a
money order or your personal check as I'm not interested in the  shrinkage
involved in PayPal.  This is a wonderful lens and should be in  any e-system
kit.  No disappointments with this one.  Yes, I will ship  overseas for the
additional postage and insurance charges. Off list  please. Bill Barber

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)