[OM] Re: E-3 Files in aperture was Re: Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Files in aperture was Re: Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released
From: SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:48:15 +0100
Hi Chris,

I did get the photos thanks, although I could only see them very small,
they however were not part of the decision process, I think the problems
with dynamic range are due to shooting at 7mm, I know the fisheye gives
problem on film.

I did reply to your email but I guess t got spam filtered or something
as I though it strange you hadn't replied.

I am however a member of the E-3 club and am a very happy camper, I
think with IS I don't lose out much to the 5D and I can still use the
7-14mm, I have taken some shots to test IS with the 90 and 180 but
haven't had time to transfer them to the computer yet, but it seems to
have enough to keep me satisfied until it breaks so oly can take their
time with next model, 4 years or so is fine - E330 now for sale E1 going
to my nephew.

In the middle of a long db migration but needed a break from
concentrating - back to it now catch you later

Iechyd da
IanW