[OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released

Subject: [OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:10:55 +0000
You're right about the system-level bit, the advantages, Jan.  And
just to show how sorry I am for my momentary lapse in good humour with
my Mac(s), I'm going to download Aperture 2 and see what it's like :-).

I put my poor humour down to having given up profanity and weekday
beer-drinking for Lent; each is hard work ...

I have heard of the hack, but I don't really want to jeopardise the
integrity of any of my files for short term satisfaction.  Anyway, I
can use LightZone (www.lightcrafts.com) to good effect with my E-3 RAW
files.  Its templates for adjustment are very good indeed, in my
opinion.

Chris
(who seems to be putting in many examples of "it's" and "its" to try
to persuade List members to use them properly ... :-))