[OM] E-3 Test Pics

Subject: [OM] E-3 Test Pics
From: Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:05:29 -0800
Wife and dogs, what's not to love:

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/E-3Tests/images/_2080028.jpg>

The full set of test pics here:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/E-3Tests/index.htm

The first picture shows the size of the lens, a 35-100 F2 lens from
B.D. It's about the length of my forearm (OK, so I am a smallish
person) and weighs over 3 POUNDS. Definitely not something to lug
around more than necessary. Should be great for taking taiko concert
photos and other events.

Most of the test shots were taken at F2 and you can see the lens is
sharp as heck. The colors from the camera are quite accurate too.
Very nice overall.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)