[OM] Re: Interesting fixed FL lens Sigma, with large Foveon sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting fixed FL lens Sigma, with large Foveon sensor
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:09:31 -0800
Tim,

I am very interested in this camera myself, and like you pointed out -
near perfect for climbing. I, myself, would prefer a 24, but the 28
equiv FOV is not to bad. I like the fact that, not only is the sensor
larger than a P&S, but they have also resisted the temptation to pack
the pixels into the sensor. Unless the thing is hideously expensive I
suspect I will wind up with one.

Jim Couch