[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:02:24 -0700
OK OK I have to concede that point, and thankyou for not pointing out
that she is not dead yet.

Hey Andrew- cricket????  is that like crochinole or parcheesee?
Croquet on steroids?  Don't Fildes the thread like that. (yes now your
name is a verb - to fildes - suggest inane comparative names or objects)