[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:11:47 -0400
Could be like me ...

left handed writer and tennis player, right handed golfer, cricketer and
baseball player. Left  handed camera, chain saw and hammer user,
ambidextrous with a scalpel and whisky tumbler.

Still looking for a bank that issues cheque books that have the spine on the
right hand side with cheques that flip open from left to right .

All mixed up ............!

But as they say, sou'paws are the only ones in their right mind :-)

jh