[OM] Re: Fun with Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Fun with Photoshop
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:14:24 -0700
Winsor,

I thought those were absolutely hilarious for so many reasons.
My husband laughed so hard he snorted and had tears running down his
face at the cat video.
Probably because we have had cats that pee straight sh*t like the guy
demonstrating the process. :-)
I forwarded it to almost all of my friends, and they have replied saying
they thought it was the funniest thing they've seen in a long time.

SO, sorry for not saying so before, but that was extremely funny, and
thank you for sharing it!
Candace