[OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?

Subject: [OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:43:53 +0000
I wasn't complaining about any increase in spam as it hasn't happened
to me.  I am concerned about the opening of the List through this
Nabble-thing.  This is a closed list but for the access through Nabble-
thing and I should like it to revert to being a closed list again.

I accept Marc's point that Nabble-thing has been going for nearly 2
years with the Oly list included, but I had not realised before that
it was possible to subscribe through it.

Chris